Full-Time / Brussels
Sectorial Account Manager Mid-Market
What is your mission?
- To be in charge of the Health sector
- Present the company and manage the meetings with the various contacts: CEO, IT Director, Maintenance Manager,…
- Develop, enhance and retain your customer portfolio (Mid Market – 50 to 500 employees);
- Prospect within your sector and advise clients based on their needs and projects;
- Analyze and offer infrastructure, security, cloud, print and scanning solutions, managed services and consultancy solutions.
- Accompany customers to ensure their success.
Who are you?
- Master’s degree (commercial engineer or equivalent).
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales and/ or consultancy.
- You speak French fluently, have knowledge of English and Dutch is a plus;
- You have a strong communication skills and the use of a CRM;
- You are flexible and motivated to reach and surpass goals;
- You are open-minded to learn continuously and collaborate with your colleagues;
- You have a driving license B.
What do we offer?
- A full-time contract of undefined duration
- An excellent compensation related to your experience and skills consisting of a fixed and variable.
- A complete package that includes meal vouchers, group and hospital insurance and a company vehicle.
- A varied work in a pleasant working environment
- Real opportunities to increase your knowledge and evolve within the company.
- The assistance of our various teams.
- All the tools necessary for your work (training, coaching, IT,…)