Network & System Engineer L3Apply
What is your mission?
- You will participate and advice on sales project management (feasibility study, assessment of resource requirements, time required for installation…);
- You will carry and implement the projects (internal installation and/or on-site computer infrastructures at the software level);
- You will provide a support function by analyzing and resolving the incidents transmitted by the service desk and L2 level.
- You will ensure a proactive maintenance of systems;
- You will be responsible for the preparation and configuration of servers and clients;
- You will be responsible for the data protection and transfer (backup, antivirus);
- You will take care of all the elements related to the project (mobile device management (MDM), documentation, etc…)
- You will respond precisely to the client’s requests, will respect the handling and incident resolution times and will also follow the client’s procedures and schedules.
Who are you?
You have at least 5 years of experience in IT support and gather skills in most of the following environments:
- Knowledge of OS desktops, laptops and servers
- Knowledge of network technologies (IP, DHCP, DNS, VLAN, …)
- Knowledge of company email environments (Office 365 +ADD on, Exchange,…)
- Knowledge of Office Suite (2xxx)
- Hardware configuration with respect to the OS (essentially Hewlett Packard)
- Knowledge of Windows server (administration, configuration, deployment), Active Directory
- Knowledge of virtualization (Vmware)
- Basic knowledge of backup systems (Veeam or others)
- Knowledge of Cloud
- Knowledge of Security
- Experience in mobile device management (iPhone with MDM) is an asset
- The certifications in force in one of these areas are also important assets
You will have a professional attitude, be proactive and courteous towards customers and will not hesitate to take initiatives if you deem it necessary.
You are good bilingual NL/FR with a good knowledge of technical English.
You will have a team spirit and respect the quality procedures in place.
You will be regularly trained in the products, services and technological developments to be positioned and deployed with our customers. You will pass the required certifications.
What do we offer ?
- An exciting job in constant evolution
- The pleasure of working in human-sized company
- A united, dynamic, enthusiastic and professional team
- Real opportunities to grow and improve your knowledge
- An excellent salary package (meal vouchers, group and hospital insurance and a company vehicle)
- All the tools you need for success (training, coaching, certifications, IT, …)