System support EngineerApply
What is your mission?
You will be keen to respond precisely to the client’s requests, to respect the handling and incident resolution times, to follow the client’s procedures and schedules. You will be proactive and courteous to the clients and will not hesitate to take initiatives if you feel it necessary. You will be regularly trained in products, services and technological developments to position and deploy at our customers.
You will be responsible for:
- Analysis and evaluation of incidents transmitted by the service desk;
- Incident resolution and system documentation of the client company;
- Proactive system maintenance;
- Preparation and configuration of PCs/servers (HW and SW aspects);
- Protection and data transfer (backup, antivirus);
- Activation of mobile phones.
Who are you?
You have at least 5 years of experience in IT support and gather skills in most of the following environments:
- Knowledge of OS desktops, laptops and servers
- Knowledge of network technologies (IP, DHCP, DNS, VAN…)
- Basic knowledge of company email environments (Office 365 + ADD on, Exchange,…)
- Knowledge of Office Suite (2xxx)
- Hardware configuration with respect to the OS
- Knowledge of Windows server (administration, configuration, deployment)
- Knowledge of virtualization (Vmware)
- Basic knowledge of backup systems (Veeam or others)
- Experience of activation of gsm (iPhone with MDM) is an asset
- The certifications in force in one of these areas are also important assets
- All experiences in the world of servers, Active Directory and mail servers are welcome (including virtualization and cloud)
- Bilingualism NL/FR + Technical English
What do we offer?
- A full-time contract of undefined duration
- A remuneration related to your experience and skills.
- A complete package that includes meal vouchers, group and hospital insurance and a company vehicle.
- A varied work in a pleasant working environment
- Real opportunities to increase your knowledge and evolve within the company.
- The assistance of our various teams.
- All the tools necessary for your work (training, coaching, IT,…)